1) Use your disappearing ink pen to mark the koozie. You are going to choose where you want the front to be. Mark 1/2" from the top and make a line 3/4" long.
2) Next measure 1.5" from that line and make another 3/4" line. Make sure that one is also 1/2"
from the top.
3) Now you will make two more 3/4" lines each 1.5" from the first two lines in either direction.
4) Then you will make two more lines measuring 2" from the last two lines you drew.
You should have a total of 6 lines measuring 3/4" in length and 1/2" from the top of the koozie.
5) Take the exacto knife and cut on your lines.
6) Cut your ribbon long enough so that you will be able to tie a double bow. You can always trim a little at the end. Take the safety pin and attach it to your ribbon and weave it in and out through the slits.
7) Tie one bow and then another.
8) Trim the ends and singe them to prevent fraying. Leave it as is or wrap the ends around the center and apply a little glue with a glue gun.
Last year (and I will do it again this year) I gave Carson's teachers a bucket of summer like items for an end of the year gift. I am going to include this koozie in this year's end of the year bucket.