Monday, August 16, 2010

Simple Frame


Are you looking for a way to change things up a bit? Or for a gift for a new baby or friend? These frames are simple, chic and take no time at all!

Here's what you need...
-Frame
(These are from JoAnn's. They are $1.99). There is not a glass piece included.
I got mine from M&J Trimming. They have a great selection of colors.
Also from M&J Trimming
-Hot Glue Gun
-Spray paint



Spray paint your frames. I used Valspar spray paint in Ivory. I let them dry over night.

Take your ribbon and arrange it in the kind of bow that you want and glue it onto the frame!
Now place your decorative button in the center of the bow.



All finished! Wasn't that easy?!

This is my favorite picture of me holding Clara. She was one week old here. It's hard to believe she will be a year old in a couple weeks:( It was taken by a good family friend who owns her own photography business...Hollipop Photography. She did a beautiful job!
This just entered my mind, but you could also personalize it. Lil Blue Boo did a tutorial on a nursery plaque and used this technique. I think it would look great on the bottom of the frame...What do you think?

Either way you decide your version will look fabulous! Keep it for yourself or give it to a friend!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails