Monday, February 22, 2010

Lil Blue Boo/Dharma Trading Company Design Challenge

I was so excited about this! Ashley from Lil Blue Boo announced that she would pair up with Dharma Trading Company to put on a design challenge. The contestants were to choose one of her patterns to use to create an outfit, embellish, and submit! Six weeks passed and 151 designs were entered! It was so excited to see everyone's entries. There was so much creativity and originality. You can view the gallery here.

I submitted three entries...

The judging takes place this week. Judges will choose ten creations and then there will be a public vote! I am so excited to be part of such fun challenge!



2 comments:

Ashley said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the new blog! You need one with all the fantastic stuff you make!!

Amelia said...

Hey Sarah!!! So proud of you!!! You know I have two blogs...the BVI one and the Sweet Dreams Preppy one...I actually just picked back up on SDP. Come follow me and I'll do a post about you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails