Sunday, May 23, 2010

Stella and Dot Mommy and Me Party




This past Friday I co-hosted a Stella and Dot Mommy and Me party with my friend Julie. Julie is a master party planner. She set a table that a little girl could only dream about...pink iced cookies, cupcakes with sprinkles, candy AND adorable necklaces, rings and bracelets from their recently released little girls line. The girls had so much fun picking and choosing what jewels they would try. Carson must have tried on every piece on the table.


This is one of the many bracelets (and cupcakes) Carson tried. I tried to persuade her to get my favorite, but she (as most 2 year olds do) had her own opinion about which bracelet she liked. She had her sights set on this one...


Julie also set a beautiful table full of jewels for the mommies. I loved the presentation. It was so inviting.

Glass bottles, picture frames, candle holders and wooden framed windows were some of the creative ways she displayed the earrings, necklaces and bracelets.

Clara ended up with this...

And I treated myself to these...
Aren't they beautiful?!

We had a great time with the girls! Thanks to our wonderful stylist JULIE!

Here is Julie with her adorable little girl Georgia. Georgia gives a thumbs up for a great party with great friends and jewelry. She loves wearing her Gracie Headband and Pink Floral Barrett.

If you are interested in Stella and Dot jewels for either yourself, little girl, or loved one you can receive FREE shipping through the end of May. Just contact Julie at Julie.garfield@floridamoves.com.

Have a great night! I have to put my little one to bed...If I can find her:) Hmmm wonder where she is...

1 comments:

Leslie said...

What a cute party! I wanted to let you know that I featured your flip flops on Hoo's got talent? today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails