Monday, September 6, 2010

Twins

I have always been fascinated by twins. When I was younger, I wanted to be a twin. But since that was not going to happen...I did the next best thing and asked for twin cabbage patch dolls. I received them for Christmas and named Samantha and Amanda. I remember them vividly. They had long, red hair and freckles. As I grew older I thought I would want to have twins...for a while...until I had one baby. I can't imagine having two at the same time! However, many people do it and do it well. I know of a few!

There have been many sets of twins in my life just in the past couple years. I have a cousin who has twins. I haven't met them in person yet, but have watched them grow and change via the Internet! Technology is so nice!

I also have two sorority sisters/friends who have twins and another just announced she too will be having twins this spring! Twins are everywhere! And there are some really cute items out there just for twins!

Aren't these pink and blue owl hats adorable!? They would be perfect for a boy and girl twins! You can find them over at Unique Kidz.

And these I found over at Pink Crocodile Designs. I just loved them! I loved how one wasn't complete without the other.

I thought I would put my own little spin on the idea and made them Gator style. I have a friend who has twin boys that I thought would look adorable in these! Massie, they are in the mail!


I was also asked to make boy/girl twin gator outfits...Kristin, I can't wait to see them on Ross and Ivey!

You can't forget mom! I love necklaces that have children's names engraved on them. Here are two different styles especially for moms with twins...
One from Loved Stamped.

and one from Say Anything Jewelry.


Do you have twins? Or know of any cute items for twins?

3 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Those are adorable!! YOu did such a fantastic job!

Holly S. said...

How adorable! I'm off to check out those hats now, I have a good friend who just gave birth to boy/girl twins in April. Too cute! BTW, here's a picture of them (you need to see how cute they are!): http://www.flickr.com/photos/30828246@N07/4903143781/

The Hills said...

Sweet Aligator onesies!!! And those gator outfits...P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S. Love twins, Love that I had one at a time ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails